Embark now to discover all our maradjic news.
- Silk and modal scarf
- Colour : Cielo
- Measurements : 100x100cm
- Golden print
- Exclusive pattern hand drawn by our designer
For the care of your silk and modal scarf, we advise hand washing with cold water with a knob of soap. Let it air dry and iron it wrong side up.
Metropolitan France and Corsica
- Colissimo Relais: free delivery for purchases over 50€. 4€ below 50€ of purchase.
- Free returns.
- Colissimo: 35€ from 50€ purchase. 25€ below 50€ of purchase.
- Returns at the customer's expense.
Different terms and conditions apply for international deliveries: for more information, see our page dedicated to Shipping and Returns!
You have 30 days to make a return after receiving your package. Refunds are made upon receipt of the product.
Our dream companion
Our scarf for women: the must-have for the female dressing room
Let us tell you about our beautiful scarf for women, we named it Anna.
Of course, like each of our accessories, it has been carefully studied and thought out by our designer. She designs the patterns herself, thus creating the scarf from A to Z. It is thanks to her strong experience, and to her numerous travels, that she possesses this superb creative fiber, her objective being to tell us through her scarves, a story both unique and original, full of colors, memories, with unique and flowery patterns. By creating this scarf, we hope to take you with us on the most beautiful journey.
Now let's talk about the details of this scarf. We wanted the colors to be soft enough for you to wear and match easily in your daily life, so we offer it in two different colors, blanco or Cielo. These light and refreshing colors match perfectly with the patterns we have designed, indeed the gold being a color quite original and different from others, it brings the unparalleled feminine touch to this scarf. The patterns here are quite complex and unique, so we leave it to you to guess the story they tell, all we can tell you is that it speaks of love, dream and travel.
Let yourself be seduced by the softness of a scarf fallen from the sky.
It tells us a story
Our natural silk scarf: quality and know-how
As usual, the beauty of the fabric is very important to us at Maradji, that's why we have been collaborating for many years with our craftsman in India, in Delhi, a connoisseur of the secrets of these colorful streets, he has been able to accompany us and explain all the workings of this industry.
Thus we can offer you a scarf that is both delicate in its beauty and the finesse of its patterns, but also solid thanks to the raw materials we have selected.
The Anna is made of 80% modal, an artificial and environmentally friendly fabric, since it is of natural origin, obtained by spinning wood cellulose fiber. As for the remaining 20%, it is silk, because we wanted to bring that touch of softness and shine that shows the quality of a scarf, moreover it will increase the strength of the scarf to make it last longer in time.
Specialist of fashion accessories, Maradji settles in your dressings, thanks to its exotic know-how, and its unique designs.
The bohemian trend
How to wear your scarf: our simple and cheerful advice
The scarf is an accessory often associated with freedom, we brandish it in the air, it moves on us in the wind, and brings that touch of freshness to our outfits. That's why we must remain free and creative when wearing it.
So to start well, we have the classic way which is to wear the scarf around the neck, here again it is not as simple as we think, depending on the size of the scarf, but also the style you want to wear, there are different ways to wear it. Delicately placed around the neck for a casual effect, you can tighten it, wear it like a cowboy, be creative.
Then it is important to remember that the scarf is the perfect accessory for your hair, it brings a feminine touch both charming and mysterious. In addition there are so many possibilities to wear it, simply with a ponytail, bandana or headband, again you are master of the look you want to wear.
Finally, the scarf is a great decorative accessory for your handbag, you can change it endlessly and for those who like to change their style, try wearing it as a belt with any pants or dress.
How would you choose to wear the scarf?